Re: [BPMLOD] Next regular meeting

Dear all,
this is a reminder for our next BPMLOD telco, which will take place
*tomorrow* at 10:00 CET.

Agenda and connection details can be found here:
https://www.w3.org/community/bpmlod/wiki/Teleconference,_31/10/2023

Looking forward to talking to you!

Best regards,
Katerina
on behalf of BPMLOD W3C community group chairs

On 19/10/2023 16:44, Katerina Gkirtzou wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> This is to confirm the time and date of the next BPMLOD telco, which
> will take place on 31th October 2023 at 10:00 CET
> Agenda and connection details can be found here:
> https://www.w3.org/community/bpmlod/wiki/Teleconference,_31/10/2023
>
> Best regards,
> Katerina
> on behalf of BPMLOD W3C community group chairs
> --
> Katerina Gkirtzou, PhD (she/her)
> Institute for Language and Speech Processing (ILSP)
> Athena Research Center
> Epidavrou 6 & Artemidos, Maroussi, Greece
> mailto:katerina.gkirtzou@athenarc.gr
> On 16/10/23 16:57, Katerina Gkirtzou wrote:
>>
>> Dear all,
>>
>> it is time to organize the next BPMLOD regular meeting to see the
>> progress of each individual subject. To this end, please provide your
>> availability in the following Doodle*by Wednesday 18th of October end
>> of business day. *
>>
>> https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/bq2VrYrd
>>
>> Thanks in advance!
>>
>> Best,
>> Katerina on behalf of BPMLOD chairs
>>
>> --
>> Katerina Gkirtzou, PhD (she/her)
>> Institute for Language and Speech Processing (ILSP)
>> Athena Research Center
>> Epidavrou 6 & Artemidos, Maroussi, Greece
>> mailto:katerina.gkirtzou@athenarc.gr

--
Katerina Gkirtzou, PhD (she/her)
Institute for Language and Speech Processing (ILSP)
Athena Research Center (ARC)