Re: [BPMLOD] Neurosymbolic first meeting

Dear all,

the best date for the first BPMLOD neurosymbolic meeting is *Tuesday,
17th of October, 2023, 11-12 CEST*.
The agenda for this meeting will focus on two questions:

 1. What do we mean with the term Neurosymbolic? Which tasks fall under
    this area?
 2. How are we going to approach the topic, regarding best practices?

I kindly ask those who are interesting in this topic to think in advance
regarding the two questions, and especially regarding question one to
add your material/suggestions  here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QwdFk2ivTeuBKEMFVAFPx46C_IHHfh8qRNs6lAdLNYA/edit?usp=sharing

Lastly, *the telco link is here: https://meet.google.com/vbz-wgpi-fkr
*

Best Regards,

Katerina Gkirtzou

--
Katerina Gkirtzou, PhD (she/her)
Institute for Language and Speech Processing (ILSP)