Re: [BPMLOD] Neurosymbolic first meeting

Dear all,

this is a kind reminder to provide your availability for the first
BPMLOD *neurosymbolic telco* in the following doodle*by end of today
Friday the 6th of October*:

https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/erY06Gpd

Thanks in advance!

Best,
Katerina

--
Katerina Gkirtzou, PhD (she/her)
Institute for Language and Speech Processing (ILSP)