Re: [BPMLOD] Next telco

Dear all,

this is a gentle reminder to complete the poll for scheduling our
upcoming BPMLOD meeting. Please find the poll link here:

https://framadate.org/2JUL572kcoblin25

Kindly complete the poll *by the end of today, 17th of July, *so we can
proceed with scheduling the meeting promptly. Note that the timeslots
are in CEST and they do not adapt to the respondent's timezone.

Thank you in advance for your prompt attention to this matter.

Best regards,

Katerina Gkirtzou, on behalf of the BPMLOD chairs

--
Katerina Gkirtzou, PhD
Institute for Language and Speech Processing (ILSP)