Re: action item 46: sparql queries

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 18:10:40 +0200
Cc: public-i18n-its-ig <public-i18n-its-ig@w3.org>, public-bpmlod@w3.org
To: Yves Savourel <ysavourel@enlaso.com>
Hi Yves, with CC to the bpmlod CG,

Am 29.09.2014 um 17:43 schrieb Yves Savourel <ysavourel@enlaso.com>:

> Hi Felix, all,
>
> Just a note about the action items:
>
> I think this one: "Set up a sparql query page for use with its-ta-ref" (http://www.w3.org/International/its/ig/track/actions/46)
> would be nice to get done.
>
> Such collection of queries would be helpful to have for people working on LT, enriching the source content, annotations, etc.

Thanks for the reminder. As a background for the bpmlod CG: a while ago the ITS IG started to gather sparql queries for working with various linked data sources. The current state is here
https://www.w3.org/International/its/wiki/Querying_multilingual_linked_data_sources
From bpmlod I was aware of the work done about babel net, so I just added a link
https://www.w3.org/International/its/wiki/Querying_multilingual_linked_data_sources#Further_work_on_queries
bpmlod people: do you have other query patterns, in addition to babel net and dbpedia, for the people working in LT? If you donít want to join the ITS IG that is fine, just describe them here in this thread and Iíll transfer them to the wiki.

Best,

Felix