[bpmlod] Doodle for a new regular telco slot

From: Jorge Gracia <jgracia@fi.upm.es>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 19:07:39 +0200
To: "public-bpmlod@w3.org" <public-bpmlod@w3.org>
Dear all,

We have noticed that the number of attendants to the regular telcos of
the BPMLOD W3C group has decreased notably since we came back from our
Summer break. This can be partially due to the fact that schedules and
commitments have changed since the new academic year started.
Therefore, we are sending a Doodle poll to choose a new time/day of
the week for the regular telcos. We will close the poll in one week.

http://doodle.com/fue4fk9hb6ht8v9z

Regards,

Jose/Dom/Jorge

--