Re: [bpmlod] introductions

Hi all,

I am Felix Sasaki. I joined the W3C in 2005 to work in the
Internationalization Activity until March 2009. In 2012 I rejoined the
W3C team as a fellow on behalf of DFKI (German Research Center for
Artificial Intelligence). I am co-chair of the MultilingualWeb-LT
Working Group and co-editor of the Internationalization Tag Set (ITS)
2.0 specification. My main field of interest is the application of Web
technologies for representation and processing of multilingual
information. For more information see LinkedIn
<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/felix-sasaki/4/4b0/295> and list of
publications <http://www.w3.org/People/fsasaki/fsasaki-publications.pdf>.

Best

Felix