Rename use case "Machine Translation"?

From: Timm Heuss <Timm.Heuss@web.de>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 10:30:32 +0200
To: "public-bpmlod@w3.org" <public-bpmlod@w3.org>
Dear all,
I think we should consider renaming the "Machine Translation" use case to a broader term like "Natural Language Processing", having the initial translation idea as a subitem of it.

Whatever we state as an example for translation in this use case case, might also apply to other NLP-domains, too. For example: If you can _translate_ it, you can also _correct_ or _suggest_ it.

What do you think?

Regards,
Timm
--