MT-Use case: Rephrased examples

From: Timm Heuss <Timm.Heuss@web.de>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2013 10:07:15 +0200
To: "public-bpmlod@w3.org" <public-bpmlod@w3.org>
Dear all,
sorry that I could not attend the meeting. The minutes are not online yet, so did I miss a task or issue? What would be the next steps?

On Tuesday just before the meeting, I rephrased the examples for the Machine Translation use case, as suggested in the last meeting. I think they now give a much better impression of the possibilities.

Do you agree on that?

I noticed some additions to the description of the MT use case. I think they are great, they give a little deeper statement on what can be done. Maybe the editor wants to add his or her name to the contributor field? Please feel free to do so.

Regards,
Timm
--
sabbe sankhara anicca