Re: [AGENDA] Call on Thursday, 8th of September

There's a webex link and a hangout link and the webex is asking for a
sign-in.

What to do?

Adrian

--

Adrian Gropper MD

PROTECT YOUR FUTURE - RESTORE Health Privacy!
HELP us fight for the right to control personal health data.
DONATE: http://patientprivacyrights.org/donate-2/