Re: FW: Schema.org v14 release candidate (target ~2022/03/17)

On Fri, 18 Mar 2022 at 09:08, Gray, Alasdair J G <A.J.G.Gray@hw.ac.uk>
wrote:

> Hi
>

> Schema.org have just released v14. No big changes that impact Bioschemas
> that I can spot. There could be some interest in the funding property.

Yes - funding (and existing nearby terms) is probably of most interest
here, alongside a bit of housekeeping to enable the previously disconnected
/category and /CategoryCode to be used together

Dan