Re: Poster at Biodiversity Information Standards Conference 2018

Hi Franck.  Very nice.  I particularly like the fact that you managed to
get the FAIR image in there, and the Biodiversity specific example.  Two
minor comments

1. Where you say, Bioschemas recommends properties, cardinality etc.,
perhaps say Bioschemas specifies instead?  I believe we are asking people
to stick to the specs whenever possible, and in the future there may be a
'bioschemas compliant' sticker that's only given to websites that pass
validation.

2.  Perhaps make the bioschemas.org URL bigger somehow, so people can
easily see where to go?  I know it wasn't particularly big on my poster.

Regarding logos, yeah, I stuck on University of Cambridge, BBSRC and ELIXIR
only.  So I think what you have is fine but I am still learning logo
etiquette.