Right way to propose changes to the current schema?

From: ljgarcia <ljgarcia@ebi.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2017 06:14:15 +0100
To: public-bioschemas@w3.org
Hi Dan,

We would like to propose moving hasPart/isPartOf from CreativeWork to
Thing. We would also like to propose a reverse property for isBasedOn
(it would be isBasisFor) that would go to CreativeWork.

What would be the right way to do so? Should we include a schema for
Thing and CreativeWork including those changes? And they, if approved,
would be later merged?

Regards,