Re: Graphs / IRs / Blank Nodes - related strand

the attachment is exactly the views :) other's don't quite get the four
things distinction, but certainly I do and have said the same :)

[
box - an abstract box which can contain statements, and whose contents
can vary over time

box-realization - a realization of a box, some process coupled to some
memory which can manage realizations of the box's state/contents and
change the state from one to another, change the contents of the box.

snapshot - an abstract snapshot of the state/contents of a box at time
t, a mathematical set of statements, a g-snap

snapshot-realization - a realization of a snapshot, a distinct immutable
collection of triples in memory, or some lexical representation of them,
a g-text
] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-wg/2011Feb/0120.html

relating to your graph, in the same order:

G-Box = box
G-IR = box-realization
G-Snap = snapshot
G-Text = snapshot-realization

the group is using a single term "g-box" to refer to both G-IR and G-BOX
in your diagram, amounts to the same though in practise for those
wanting to go deep enough.