Re: Initial draft of agenda for upcoming April f2f in Munich

Hi, I may prepare a presentation on what would be needed for
Android/AOSP to be secure and safe for use in applications where safety
is critical such as cars, based on my own experience in a project I am
coordinating with my company and my previous research on the subject of
mobile security in general.

Likewise, when it is used for in-car entertainment purposes only, I may
provide my perspective on making it compatible with the upcoming GDPR
(May!).

Last but not least, if possible, I would like to invite a speaker from a
German university who could provide interesting insights on the current
mobile base band attack surface, OS-independent (i.e. not restricted to
Android/AOSP in particular), with the goal to identify areas that need
to be improved upon, thereby avoiding scenarios like getting one's
connected car stolen (or worse) with the use of a rogue/manipulated
mobile network cell.

I know, this is about web technology and I am considering the full
stack, but since we speak about Android... Pick your favorite!

Best regards,

Stiepan A. Kovac
M Sc ICT Security
Coordinator