ViWI Task Force calls

From: Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2017 09:47:33 -0500
To: public-autowebplatform <public-autowebplatform@w3.org>
On our call earlier this week we discussed having a regular call to
explore ViWi further. There was interest in setting a fairly high
cadence at least at the beginning and meet weekly. Several of those
polled suggested Mondays were good for them. International timezones
are unfortunately impossible to resolve so we will settle on a time
that works for critical mass and will use the regular BG calls to
report on progress, along with this mailing list.

Please take some time to fill in this doodle.

http://doodle.com/poll/3cggburr29rdqbbe

--
Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
W3C Systems Team