Re: Minutes for RSI Call today (Asia/Europe Friendly)

On Wed, 2017-08-16 at 08:57 +0000, 이원석 wrote:
> Hi. All.
> Below is the minutes of RSI call today. PatrickB, Gunnar and I were
> joined.
> Ted, today meeting is Asia/Europe Friendly call. But it seems WebEx
> configuration is strange as it was scheduled for +9hrs from the
> meeting time of today. Could you check that?

There are three sets of call coordinates corresponding to the three
time slots. They are set as recurring in WebEx. There was no scheduling
option to have the same call with a rotation.

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/internal-autowebplatform/2017Jun/0024.html

I received a reminder from WebEx that the 3am (my time) call was
scheduled and looking at the configuration it appears to be in good
standing. Can you please send me (without the public list cc'd*) which
you were trying to connect.

*Due to fraudulent international charges we need to keep call
coordinates confidential.

Thank you for taking and sending the minutes.

Regarding trying to commit, please ensure you have associated your
github account to your W3C one. I will look over the github
configuration as well.

https://www.w3.org/users/myprofile/connectedaccounts

--
Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>