Re: Minutes for RSI Call today (Asia/Europe Friendly)

On Wed, 2017-08-16 at 10:23 -0400, Ted Guild wrote:
> On Wed, 2017-08-16 at 08:57 +0000, 이원석 wrote:
> > Hi. All.
> > Below is the minutes of RSI call today. PatrickB, Gunnar and I were
> > joined.
> > Ted, today meeting is Asia/Europe Friendly call. But it seems WebEx
> > configuration is strange as it was scheduled for +9hrs from the
> > meeting time of today. Could you check that?

Basically, what I saw was this:  There was no host and the meeting had
not started.  If either me or Patrick tried to click on the "If you are the
host, start your meeting here", then you end up on a MIT Kerberos login
page.  We had the WebEx Host Key (code) - it was in the invite, but could
not get that far.

So I'm not convinced it's about which exact time it is scheduled for, but
rather who is able to actually host and start the WebEx meeting?   I think
WebEx will let you start a meeting even if the time is not 100% correct, but
of course it helps everyone if that information is also correct.

Hope this helps.

- Gunnar

> There are three sets of call coordinates corresponding to the three
> time slots. They are set as recurring in WebEx. There was no scheduling
> option to have the same call with a rotation.

[trimmed]