Re: Standards for Web Applications on Mobile: current state and roadmap

From: Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 03 May 2013 17:37:48 +0100
To: Maximilian.Michel@bmw.de
CC: ph@w3.org, public-autowebplatform@w3.org
On 03/05/13 16:20, Maximilian.Michel@bmw.de wrote:
> Hi Philipp, all,
>
> I started a collection of W3C drafts and standards, which need to be
> considered and evaluated for our next automotive web app activities
> as discussed in Barcelona -
> http://www.w3.org/community/autowebplatform/wiki/Main_Page/CollectionOfApis
>
>Please feel free to add or comment on the items!

You may also want to track what's happening in the System Applications
Working Group, as it is likely that the APIs being developed there will
be of strong interest to the automotive sector. Note that we are
currently still in phase 1, so there are are quite a few APIs yet to be
started, e.g. including access to secure elements.

   http://www.w3.org/2012/sysapps/

Best regards,