From: Dave Raggett [mailto:dsr@w3.org]
Sent: Friday, May 03, 2013 9:38 AM
To: Maximilian.Michel@bmw.de
Cc: ph@w3.org; public-autowebplatform@w3.org
Subject: Re: Standards for Web Applications on Mobile: current state and roadmap

On 03/05/13 16:20, Maximilian.Michel@bmw.de wrote:
> Hi Philipp, all,
>
> I started a collection of W3C drafts and standards, which need to be
> considered and evaluated for our next automotive web app activities as
> discussed in Barcelona -
> http://www.w3.org/community/autowebplatform/wiki/Main_Page/CollectionO
> fApis
>
>Please feel free to add or comment on the items!

You may also want to track what's happening in the System Applications Working Group, as it is likely that the APIs being developed there will be of strong interest to the automotive sector. Note that we are currently still in phase 1, so there are are quite a few APIs yet to be started, e.g. including access to secure elements.

   http://www.w3.org/2012/sysapps/

Best regards,