RE: Standards for Web Applications on Mobile: current state and roadmap

From: <Maximilian.Michel@bmw.de>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2013 17:20:34 +0200
To: <ph@w3.org>, <public-autowebplatform@w3.org>
Hi Philipp, all,

I started a collection of W3C drafts and standards, which need to be considered and evaluated for our next automotive web app activities as discussed in Barcelona - http://www.w3.org/community/autowebplatform/wiki/Main_Page/CollectionOfApis
Please feel free to add or comment on the items!

Best regards,
Max