Re: Standards for Web Applications on Mobile: current state and roadmap

Hi Max,

great start, thanks!

I did a first pass - adding some wording on "goal" (might benefit from
refinement), pointed to Vodafone work that might be relevant (Diana,
would you be interested in contributing?) and marked Webinos specs as
"not necessarily W3C work" to avoid confusion. Will do a second pass soon.

-Philipp