Re: VISS v2 implementation report

Hi Wonsuk,

the catch is that there does not exist any explicit test case code:).
I have manually used the different VISSv2 clients that are available on the
two referenced Githubs.
The list of test cases does not cover *everything* in the spec, so
extending it would be good.
Developing a code based test suite would be even better, if you feel for
that;).

BR
Ulf