From: Ulf Bjorkengren <ulfbjorkengren@geotab.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 1, 2022 7:31 PM
To: public-automotive <public-automotive@w3.org>
Subject: VISS v2 implementation report

For anyone interested, here is the implementation report

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OYL3quuG-MeRMhvekcFkwRyM6asaZGks0SEonSaJTnI/edit?usp=sharing

BR

Ulf

--

Ulf Bjorkengren
Geotab

Principal Connectivity Strategist | Ph. D, MS ECE

Direct
Toll-free

Visit

+45 53562142
+44 800 088 5482
 <https://www.geotab.com/> www.geotab.com

 <https://twitter.com/geotab> Twitter |  <https://www.facebook.com/Geotab> Facebook |  <https://www.youtube.com/user/MyGeotab> YouTube |  <https://www.linkedin.com/company/geotab/> LinkedIn

  <https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/O_ve9N0EGRzXG0wcjGGX3ngA3Ei40H4hDNw0uBXQsiPflsq86m2usMyPFgDOaDMOD2iIo6ghXtIRjEiUrrJEXL-cYnYUY8DRvail5F6DAjfU3M3q1L0xLCIFbO000p73_CuERlyD>

Ranked #1 commercial telematics provider worldwide by ABI Research.