Presentation of VISS web client

From: Isaac Agudo Ruiz <isaac@lcc.uma.es>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2022 23:47:56 +0200
To: public-automotive@w3.org
Hi all,

We are working on a web client that reflect the functionality of the command line client, but in a more friendly and customizable way. It currently works separately from the VISSv2 server but we would like to include it in the server itself. The code is in this repo: https://github.com/nicslabdev/viss-web-client <https://github.com/nicslabdev/viss-web-client>

We would like to present it tomorrow in the WG call and would be happy to get your feedback.

Sorry for the short notice.

Best,

Isaac