[Agenda] Data TF

From: Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2018 09:27:26 -0400
To: public-autowebplatform <public-autowebplatform@w3.org>
Cc: public-automotive <public-automotive@w3.org>
Cross posting since some participants might not be in the Business
Group (BG) and therefore not subscribed to its list. I will look into
that, encourage individuals to join the BG who are not.

public-autowebplatform@w3.org

Call coordinates in private list

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-automotive/2018May/0032

We will also convene on IRC

http://irc.w3.org/?channels=auto

We can discuss logistics, whether we want to use BG list or a dedicated
one same, etc.

On today's call I want to focus on areas of exploration, expand and
contract, deem potentially in and out of scope and identify who among
us have interest and expertise on which.

https://www.w3.org/community/autowebplatform/wiki/Data_tf

http://www.w3.org