[Minutes] 2018-05-17 (was Re: [Agenda] Data TF)

https://www.w3.org/2018/05/17-auto-minutes

We will be using the Business Group list going forward

public-automotive@w3.org is in the bcc for this message but will drop
it from subsequent mails.

If you are interested in this task force and in the Working Group and
not the Business Group please join

https://www.w3.org/community/autowebplatform/join

The task force will reconvene in two weeks.

--
Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
W3C Automotive Lead