Re: VISS / ViWi contrast and review at AGL

Could somebody please explain this table to me?

VISSViWi
Filtering on node (not possible on several nodes or branches) Describe a
protocol
Access restrictions to signals Ability to specify custom signals
Use high level development languages RESTful HTTP calls
One big Server that handle requests Stateless
Filtering Filtering, sorting
Static signals tree not extensible [VSS
<https://github.com/GENIVI/vehicle_signal_specification>] Use JSON objects
to communicate
Use of AMB ? Identification of resources may be a bit heavy going using UUID
Use of Websocket  What are the categories that are compared here?

:rjs

--
*Rudolf J Streif*
System Architect

*M:* +1.619.631.5383
*E:*  rstreif@partner.jaguarlandrover.com

UK: G/26/2 G02 Building 523, Engineering Centre, Gaydon, Warwick, CV35 ORR
US: 1419 NW 14th Ave, Portland, OR 97209
jaguar.com | landrover.com

Jaguar Land Rover Limited, Abbey Road, Whitley, Coventry CV3 4LF, UK
Registered in England No: 1672070

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message including
attachments, is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed &
may contain confidential information. Any unauthorised review; use,
of the original message.