VISS CR diff

From: Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2018 13:47:58 -0500
To: Adam Crofts <acrofts1@jaguarlandrover.com>, Kevin Gavigan <kgavigan@jaguarlandrover.com>
Cc: public-automotive <public-automotive@w3.org>
Adam and Kevin,

In the status section of VISS, I need to provide a link to a html diff
compared to our previous publication and enumerate the substantive
changes. Please take a quick review and let me know if there are any
glaring omissions on my part or if you want any rewording changes.

I removed <italics> within <strong> as that isn't valid markup and
changed a png filename to replace spaces with _.

http://w3c.github.io/automotive/vehicle_data/vehicle_information_service.html

http://w3c.github.io/automotive/vehicle_data/viss_diff.html

W3C Systems Team
http://www.w3.org