Re: [Minutes] Auto WG 2016-09-06

Hi Ted,

Thanks for the article, very insightful and I'm glad that the most
important aspects of vehicle security are listed. Also thanks for
introducing Jeremiah, nice to e-meet you, Jeremiah.

Unfortunately I have another travel plan that's overlapping with the Ann
Arbor meeting, I'd love to provide my input remotely if that's possible,
or, as you said, continue the conversation during other meetings.

Regards

Song Li

Co-founder and CTO
NewSky Security <https://newskysecurity.com>