Re: Cheching the schedule of FPWD for vehicle signal server spec

From: Paul Boyes <Paul.Boyes@inrix.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2016 18:31:05 +0000
To: Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
CC: "Streif, Rudolf" <rstreif@jaguarlandrover.com>, public-automotive <public-automotive@w3.org>, Peter Winzell <Peter.Winzell@melcogot.com>, 이원석 <wonsuk.lee@etri.re.kr>
Thanks Rudi

Paul J. Boyes
206-276-9675

On Oct 18, 2016, at 11:20 AM, Ted Guild <ted@w3.org<mailto:ted@w3.org>> wrote:

Draft a message citing this thread as recorded consensus from chairs, editors, team contacts, etc and previously agreed upon schedule as justification for a short objection period our reason not to have one. I have not found in our process document an explicit duration requirement and trying to get clarification so we can publish asap. I'll reply as soon as I get that answer.

--
Ted Guild <ted@w3.org<mailto:ted@w3.org>>
W3C Systems Team