Re: Regular Privacy and Security TF call

Hi All,

Europe/Asia friendly time takes more votes on Doodle so I’d like to have
the first call on May 2016 Tue 24 UCT8:00, Tokyo17:00, London9:00,
Seattle1:00

Agenda is
- security & privacy note
- schedule

Please see below for WebEx Coordinate. I’m sorry Rudolf and Song cannot
join this time. If one or two hour earlier or later works for you let me
know.

 > [[
 > automotive security&privacy tf
 > Tuesday, May 24, 2016
 >   1:00 am US Pacific
 >   4:00 am US Eastern
 >   9:00 am UK
 >   10:00 am Central Europe
 >   4:00 pm China
 >   5:00 pm Korea/Japan
 >
 > Recurrence: Every Tuesday, from Tuesday, May 24, 2016, to no end date
 > Host: Kazuyuki Ashimura
 >
 > Meeting number: 648 449 632
 > Meeting password: sTAmS533
 > Meeting link:
 > https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m9f820a13837b19fef4f29ef4d31ccd46
 > Host key: 113215
 > Audio connection: +1-617-324-0000 US Toll Number
 > ]]

Regards
Junichi

--