Regular Privacy and Security TF call

From: Junichi Hashimoto <ju-hashimoto@kddilabs.jp>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2016 10:04:02 +0900
To: public-auto-privacy-security@w3.org, public-automotive@w3.org, public-autowebplatform@w3.org
Hi All,

As Paul suggested in the Paris f2f, I think it's good time to start
a regular call for privacy & security topics. 4th Tuesday would be
better to align with other calls.

I would like to have the first one on next Tuesday(24th May). Let me
know your preference via Doodle. Also, any suggestions are welcome.
http://doodle.com/poll/niuh696nhu4n4i3t

Ted,
Could you forward this mail to who would be interested?

Best regards,
Junichi

--
          au x HAKUTO  MOON CHALLENGE