RE: Liaising with WoT group at TPAC?

From: Abramski, Adam M <adam.m.abramski@intel.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 03:08:05 +0000
To: Paul Boyes <pb@opencar.com>, "Heuer, Joerg" <joerg.heuer@siemens.com>, public-automotive <public-automotive@w3.org>
CC: Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>, Kazuyuki Ashimura <ashimura@w3.org>, "ted@w3.org" <ted@w3.org>, Bernard Gidon <bgidon@w3.org>, Philipp Hoschka <ph@w3.org>, "Hund, Johannes" <johannes.hund@siemens.com>, "Pfaff, Oliver" <oliver.pfaff@siemens.com>
According to our agenda we’re meeting with the WOT at 2pm this afternoon not 3pm.  Does 2pm not work for the WOT group, maybe I missed an email stating another time vs 2pm.

Adam