Re: Liaising with WoT group at TPAC?

From: Paul Boyes <pb@opencar.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 03:05:35 +0000
To: "Heuer, Joerg" <joerg.heuer@siemens.com>, public-automotive <public-automotive@w3.org>
CC: Adam Abramski <adam.m.abramski@intel.com>, Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>, Kazuyuki Ashimura <ashimura@w3.org>, "ted@w3.org" <ted@w3.org>, Bernard Gidon <bgidon@w3.org>, Philipp Hoschka <ph@w3.org>, "Hund, Johannes" <johannes.hund@siemens.com>, "Pfaff, Oliver" <oliver.pfaff@siemens.com>
Thanks Joerg.

All, Please see below for our 3pm.

Paul J. Boyes
Mobile:   206-276-9675