Re: [IG-SP] Review of Security&Privacy Requirements Catalogue

Sounds great!

Qing An

Alibaba Group

From: Kazuyuki Ashimura [mailto:ashimura@w3.org]
Send Time: 2015年8月20日 13:01
To: Paul Boyes
Cc: public-automotive; public-auto-privacy-security@w3.org
Subject: Re: [IG-SP] Review of Security&Privacy Requirements Catalogue

Also I'm suggesting a joint session on location-based services

with the Automotive WG/BG to the Geolocation WG :)

Please see:

  https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-geolocation/2015Aug/0009.html

Kazuyuki

On Thu, Aug 20, 2015 at 3:35 AM, Kazuyuki Ashimura <ashimura@w3.org <mailto:ashimura@w3.org> > wrote:

On Thu, Aug 20, 2015 at 3:18 AM, Paul Boyes <pb@opencar.com <mailto:pb@opencar.com> > wrote:

Sounds good Kaz.  This could be part of the WG agenda for Monday or Tuesday at TPAC.  Would that make sense?

Sure :)

Kazuyuki

Paul J. Boyes

Mobile:   206-276-9675 <tel:206-276-9675>
Skype:  pauljboyes