Re: TPAC 2015

From: Kazuyuki Ashimura <ashimura@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2015 13:53:22 +0900
To: "Mandyam, Giridhar" <mandyam@qti.qualcomm.com>
Cc: "public-geolocation@w3.org" <public-geolocation@w3.org>
On Thu, Aug 20, 2015 at 5:23 AM, Mandyam, Giridhar <mandyam@qti.qualcomm.com
> wrote:

> Hi All,
> The Geolocation WG is scheduled to meet for the first 2 days of TPAC.  I
> don't know if both days will be necessary, but we do need F2F time to:
>
> a) Resolve existing issues on Geofencing specification
> b) Discuss future of DeviceOrientation specification
>
> Please suggest any other relevant topics that you think should be
> discussed as part of the F2F meeting.

I'd suggest we talk with the Automotive WG/BG about location-based services
(and expected APIs for that purpose).  Maybe we can hold a joint session
with them.

Automotive will also have their meeting on Mon/Tue.

Kazuyuki

--
Kaz Ashimura, W3C Staff Contact for Auto, TV, MMI, Voice and Geo
Tel: +81 3 3516 2504