Re: [IG-SP] Review of Security&Privacy Requirements Catalogue

Thanks for forwarding this to the public-automotive list, Paul!

During the WoT IG meeting in Sunnyvale, I mentioned our
security&privacy discussion within the Automotive BG/WG
and suggested the WoT IG should work with the Automotive
group.

And Oliver, the moderator of the WoT IG's security&privacy
TF, said:
- They are interested in the possible collaboration.
- However, they would concentrate on their own formalization first.
- TPAC 2015 in Sapporo would be a good opportunity to start actual
  collaboration.

Kazuyuki

--
Kaz Ashimura, W3C Staff Contact for Auto, TV, MMI, Voice and Geo
Tel: +81 3 3516 2504