Re: announce: X3D4 Sound Component and W3C Audio API; draft testimonial

How is this draft testimonial for W3C:

 Extensible 3D (X3D) Graphics is the royalty-free open standard for publishing, viewing, printing and archiving interactive 3D models on the Web.
 X3D version 4 fully integrates all capabilities in the Web Audio API for processing and synthesizing audio in web applications.
 Two open-source implementations demonstrate how compelling audio capabilities improve 3D interaction, realism and presence on the Web.