Re: Press Release for Web Audio 1.0 Recommendation

We'd love to hear about your initial results and would also like to hear
what issues you ran into.  We have a WebAudio teleconf every Thursday at 9
am PST. if you want to join.  If you can't please feel free to file issues
at https://github.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api/issues and we'll discuss them
in the meeting.