F2F times/hours

A good question came up: what are the start/end times for the F2F?

I propose we keep these working hours both days: 10 am - 12 noon and 1 - 4
pm. Noteflight will bring in some coffee and pastries to nosh on at 9 am
both days for those would like to hang out and wake up gradually!   There
are lots of local food options, we're in a very active neighborhood with
many small cafes and restaurants.

We'll also have some social things. Certainly dinner on Monday night, and
perhaps those who have settled in by Sunday evening may want to gather for
a drink somewhere modulo where we happen to be staying.

...Joe