Re: Call for Consensus: retire current ScriptProcessorNode design & AudioWorker proposal

> On 15 Aug 2014, at 1:53 am, Chris Wilson <cwilso@google.com> wrote:
>
> I'm not entirely sure what Chris was testing in that mail thread, but yes, there's no inter-thread communication, making this essentially just a JS function call.

Glad about that. What I was trying to say is that, as a dev, I *expect* this to be just a JS function call and it ought to be at that level of overhead. The overhead that Chris R measured was for a similar but async API, but that level of overhead is not acceptable in an implementation of audio workers.