Re: Call for Consensus: retire current ScriptProcessorNode design & AudioWorker proposal

I'm not entirely sure what Chris was testing in that mail thread, but yes,
there's no inter-thread communication, making this essentially just a JS
function call.

ROC: yes, it would be safer to move any JS at all out of the main thread,
if the JS is non-essential to producing the audio.  If the JS is producing
audio output, if it's going to cause glitches it's going to cause glitches
in or out of the thread.  This would only apply to heavy-CPU analysis.