Re: Call for Consensus: retire current ScriptProcessorNode design & AudioWorker proposal

On Wed, Aug 13, 2014 at 6:33 AM, Joseph Berkovitz <joe@noteflight.com>
wrote:

> All that I am saying is that Web Audio should not try parallelize
> processing all by itself, by trying to use multiple audio threads. I
> believe that some people are implicitly asking for that. This is the idea
> that I think should be set aside.

Oh heavens no.  We are in complete agreement there.  That would have to
introduce arbitrary latency at the thread-split lines in the graph, and I
agree is a really bad idea.  (I argued that on some previous thread.)