Re: [Buzzkill] Cleaning Up Web Audio API Spec

The example apps/spatialization section stuff is on my plate.  If you need
it in the next two weeks, then perhaps Paul should pick it up.

Umm, did I miss a resolution?  The Oscillator definitions are now
mathematical.  I'm not comfortable with that.  Unfortunately, the minutes
of that tc were the ones that were lost.