[web-audio-api] Web Audio API can't be implemented in JS (#242)

From: Jussi Kalliokoski <notifications@github.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 23:31:14 -0700
To: WebAudio/web-audio-api <web-audio-api@noreply.github.com>
As suspected, this has become an actual problem now: sebpiq/node-web-audio-api#16

We have things that get data from the audio thread synchronously which cannot be implemented in JS. It might be worth reconsidering my proposals to use Promises for the kinds of operations.

The most problematic one we currently have is probably `AudioBuffer#getChannelData()` which is going to get some changes soon anyway.

---
https://github.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api/issues/242