Re: Behavior of source nodes on connect/disconnect

On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 1:52 PM, Jussi Kalliokoski <
jussi.kalliokoski@gmail.com> wrote:

> While I do acknowledge that it is tedious to have to connect analyzer
> nodes to the DestinationNode (IIRC I was one of the people pushing for
> AnalyzerNode to not have this requirement), I don't think alleviating that
> pain point (that can be solved by, well, connecting to the DestinationNode)
> is worth the cost.

Um.  AnalyserNodes DON'T have to be connected to the destination - cf "*Note
that this output may be left unconnected."* in
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/audio/raw-file/tip/webaudio/specification.html#AnalyserNode-section.