Re: FW: Yamaha at WG F2F meeting.

Hi public-audio@w3.org,

I am Ryoya Kawai from Yamaha, and will attend F2F both 26th and 27th.
It is happy to join the F2F meeting this time.

I am looking forward to see you all!!

I'm sorry I have not sent an email to public-audio. It is my bad,
too... Thank you for forwarding email, anyway. > Olivier

--
Ryoya KAWAI : ryoya.kawai@gmail.com