FW: Yamaha at WG F2F meeting.

Everyone,

We will have a few observers/guests at the f2f next week. One of them is
Ryoya Kawai from Yamaha.

His introduction went to the chairs/staff list instead of the group's
list. My bad- I hadn't specified the right list in my e-mail. I am
re-sending it to the right list, see below.

Looking forward to the meeting next week. In the meantime, please welcome
Ryoya.

Olivier

On 22/03/2013 04:00, "Ryoya KAWAI" <ryoya.kawai@gmail.com> wrote:

>Hi team-audio@w3.org,
>
>My name is Ryoya Kawai from Yamaha Corporation.
>I am going to attend F2F meeting both 26th and 27th.
>At the company, I am working on creating sample/demo applications with
>Web Technology including Web Audio and Web MIDI.
>Sample/Demo applications are like these.
> [FM Synth] http://db.tt/x73I8PGW

> [Web MIDI API Shim] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TKIaDrxMsI

>Yamaha is supporting that the Web MIDI API would become Web Standard.
>So, at the meeting, I want to hear how we can support, what you can do
>for Web MIDI API.
># I created document about market volume and usecases.
># http://dl.dropbox.com/u/695740/w3caudiowg/UseCase-WebMIDIAPI.html

>And I am really interested in testing workshop, too.
>
>I am looking forward to see you everyone at the meeting!

http://www.bbc.co.uk

If you have received it in
Do not use, copy or disclose the
immediately.