Re: Web Audio Api help

Hi.

Not sure if this is a bug and i'm addressing it on right place, but BiQuad
Filter is not working properly (like it works with AudioBuffer source)
on createMediaElementSource(audioElement) since last Chrome Update (Windows
7 / Version 24.0.1312.52 m).
before 1 week or so, it was working as it should work.

also, i've noticed that setting audio.webkitPreservesPitch to true/false
does not change anything when changing playbackRate.

sample code
        var context = new webkitAudioContext();
        var filterA = context.createBiquadFilter();
        var audioA = new Audio();

        sourceA = context.createMediaElementSource(audioA);
        sourceA.connect(filterA);
        filterA.connect(context.destination);

cheers.